Calendar for the Special Admission Contest for International Students in 2020 is as follows:
|Release of vacancies||—|
|Release of the application results||11/03/2020|
|Release of the application results||06/05/2020|
|Release of the application results||24/06/2020|
|Application Period ||29/06/2020||15/07/2020|
|Release of the applications results||27/07/2020|
Each year, you can apply to three graduation programs/bachelor programs, indicating your preference. The application fee is €50.00 (euros), non-refundable.
Make sure you have these documents with you when you fill in your application:
- Copy of an identification card/passport, that clearly indicates the nationality of the applicant;
- Honor statement that the applicant does not have Portuguese nationality nor is covered by the Decree-Law 36/2010, of March 10 (no. 2 and 3);
- Document proving the Portuguese 12th grade High School diploma or equivalent foreign qualification, stating the final grade, duly validated by the competent authority in each case.Depending on each case, candidates must also attach the applicable documents, according to the following conditions:
- Candidates who have completed admission exams for foreign higher education recognized by the University of the Azores (ENEM, Vestibular, Gaokao, Liankao, Exame Unificado de Acesso, Ser Bachiller, Examen de Estado) must attach to the application the document proving the final score(s), duly validated by a competent authority of that country;
- Candidates with foreign academic qualifications that gives access to higher education in the home country, not covered by the previous number, must attach to the application a document proving that qualification, duly validated by a competent authority of that country;
- Foreign candidates who have successfully completed admission exams for higher education in Portugal as self-proposed must attach to the application the document proving the final score(s) obtained in the exam(s);
- Candidates who have approved courses abroad considered homologous(2) to the entrance exams and suitable for the undergraduation/integrated master application must attach to the application the document proving the contents and final score obtained in the course(s), duly validated by a competent authority of that country, unless the applicable law, at the application´s date, provides for the dismissal of such document.
(2)The homologous courses are established annually by the National Commission of Higher Education Admission in accordance to no. 20-A of Decree-Law 296-A/98, of September 25, republished by Decree-Law 90/2008, of May 30.
After publication of the application results, proceed to formalize your registration within the period specified in the notice.
For this purpose, you must pay the registration fee (€ 20), as well as school insurance € 3.08 (upgradable value annually).
The registration will only be completed successfully after the payment of such amounts. We recommend sending the proof of payment to email@example.com.
READMISSION AND COURSE CHANGE
If you are or have already have been enrolled in the UAc or in other Portuguese University, as an international student, you can apply to readmission or course change. To learn more about this please contact the Academic Management Services of the UAc.